CR Smith is Scotland’s number one home improvement company and have been established for almost 50 years. With an unrivalled reputation for excellence and a household brand name, we promote the very best products and services, including our Lorimer range of windows, doors, Living Spaces and FIX repair and upgrade service.
Due to continuous sales growth and an ongoing commitment towards our unique customer service philosophy, CR Smith has new opportunities throughout Scotland, for experienced time-served joiners to install windows and doors, as well as completing the relevant timber finishing work.
Salary is up to £1000.00p/w.
The successful candidates will therefore require the following skills: –
* A time served joiner or window installer
* Excellent quality of workmanship with meticulous attention to detail
* A proven track record/experience in producing high quality finishings
* Ideally experience of working in domestic properties
* A positive and outgoing personality
* Be highly self- motivated
Previous window fitting experience would be advantageous but is not essential providing you have an excellent eye for detail and high-quality finishing joinery skills.
The role will operate from our Aberdeen depot, typically starting at 7am, Monday – Friday. However, flexible working patterns are available and can be discussed in more detail to suit an individual’s circumstances.
If you believe you are a suitable candidate to be part of our dynamic and friendly team, please apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £1,000.00 per week
* Company car
* Company pension
* Private medical insurance
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Joinery (time-served): 5 years (required)
* Window Installation: 5 years (required)
* English (required)
* Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: On the road
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.