51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We’re not just engineers. We’re a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
As Project Engineering Manager, you will be directly involved in delivering engineering management on innovative energy transition projects from FEED through construction. You’ll oversee a multidiscipline engineering team, and be supported, by a strong group of project based and digital specialists ensure Worley to deliver ground breaking project in record time.
• A strong safety leader, driving attitudes and behaviours and promoting the Worley safety culture
• Managing the entire engineering project work scope and resources on a given project
• Ensuring that engineering delivery meets scope, time, cost and quality
• Monitoring and reporting on engineering progress
• Identifying and addressing cross-discipline issues and conflicts to ensure overall engineering input is coherent
• Leading the technical input required for tender / bid submissions
• EPC & EPCM project experience
• Experience in running a large engineering task force >150 personnel
• The ability to guide and influence the customer
• Strong commercial awareness
• Understanding of and ability to apply AWP principles
• Understanding of and commitment to robust project control systems and processes
• Potential to transition into project director role
• A degree and preferably chartered status
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it’s time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.