Locum Occupational therapist – Adult Social Services
Based in Aberdeen – Role will involve Hybrid working
Rates negotiable depending on experience – Will consider full or part time.
* This would be local authority type occupational therapy work and consist of assessments in the community to identify the need for equipment and adaptations and promote independent living.
* Staff are based in locality offices and have a laptop and smartphone to promote flexible working across the city and a caseload for a full-time member of staff is around 25 cases.
* We are ideally looking for candidates who have some experience in this area of work or a closely related field and who can work independently.
* Staff must be registered with HCPC, have a PVG for both adults and children, a current driving license and access to a car.
* Staff are well supported by peers and seniors and there are well organised systems and processes to guide the work.
* The length of contract is 4 -6 months with the potential for further negotiation
* Start date can be immediate or negotiable
* Hours of work can be flexible – part time or full time
* Banding for experience is local authority OT which is roughly equivalent to Band 6 NHS Scotland
IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE, PLEASE STILL GET IN TOUCH AS WE HAVE MANY OPEN VACANCIES!
Benefits of working with Tripod Partners
* £350 refer a friend bonus
* £500 loyalty bonus for continued service
* £50 bonus for registering
* £150 find your own job bonus
* Free DBS and compliance service including paid for Mandatory Training
* Excellent compliance processes and department making it a smooth and enjoyable process
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive experience within the healthcare sector
* Daily payroll and in-house payroll system
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.