Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Lead HR Business Partner, based in Aberdeen.
* For the company they implement the provision of an effective reward service to the company, supporting all Compensation and Benefits activities, in line with Company policies, procedures and processes.
* For OTOC they support with the management & delivery of OTOC Services to other UK Branches namely UK Common Benefits & Share Administration. OTOC Branches to Service in UK include our Gas and Power, Marketing and Services, Renewables, Petrochemicals and Financial Businesses.
* Provide comprehensive advice on the whole range of remuneration practices – salary, benefits and allowances for both onshore and offshore staff.
* Maintain up to date and best practice industry and competitor knowledge regarding compensation and benefits.
* Lead / participate in Group compensation campaigns and local activities within the company such as MSI (Annual Salary Review), company’s Bonus, MSM (Budgets), RSES (Specialist Job Bonus), Reward Statements, Share Plans (UK SIP, Global Capital Increase Plan, Global Performance Share Plan and NP4U (job evaluation) ensuring integrity of data and compliance with Group rules and local principles.
* Plan and manage the Company’s input to salary and benefit surveys, reviewing validity of surveys and recommending participation in new surveys as appropriate. Ensure the integrity and relevance of survey data through regular contact with survey participants.
* Extract and analyse key market data as and when required to establish overall market competitiveness of the companies for Pay (salary, allowances, bonus and Company benefits). Recommend changes to existing practice where necessary to ensure TE maintains a competitive market position to enhance individual, team and business performance.
* Provide remuneration guidance and recommendations to HRBPs for new hires / internal promotions in line with Group budget
* Facilitate the company’s participation in the group job evaluation campaign NP4U; working closely with Management & HR Ops to manage the company’s NP baseline distribution
* Work with HR Ops & the Group Evaluation team for evaluating any NP15+ roles
* Work closely with the HR Operations and Payroll team to ensure compliance and to implement/improve internal reward processes
* Work together the with Pensions Department on pension issues as required.
* Develop and maintain reward policies, procedures and processes.
* Lead / participate in ad-hoc Compensation & Benefits projects as required
For the second aspect (OTOC)
* Lead and support work activities of the reward team ensuring the smooth delivery of benefit services for the UK affiliates.
* Implement and manage benefit provisions UK wide e.g. Healthcare, Dental care, Cyclescheme, Childcare Vouchers, SIP (shares) scheme, Executive Medicals, EAP (Employee Assistance Programme)
* Assist the UK Reward Manager with initiative of OTOC in relation to the benefit provision
* Primary point of escalation for reward matters
* Engage with key stakeholders across the UK (HRDs/BPs of UK affiliates) to review our benefit offering and service provisions
* Contract representative for all benefit contracts ensuring management of contract renewals, changes, issues and any day-to-day services with our contract & legal team
* Work closely with SIP provider Computershare. Liaising with Contracts department, attending meetings and providing input and recommendations in relation to contract administration as required.
* Facilitate the annual Gender Pay Gap analysis exercise for the relevant UK affiliates ensuring publication of findings on the Government site each year
Experience & Qualifications:
* Educated to a higher level with substantial on the job experience in the field of operational HR
* Recent experience of operating as part of a reward and benefits teams ideally in the upstream oil and gas market or similar energy sector.
* Exposure to job evaluation would be preferred (Hay or other method)
* Strong numerical and analytical skills with methodical approach and rigorous attention to detail.
* Computer literate and experienced user of various applications primarily Excel, SAPHR and PowerPoint.
* Well-developed organisation, interpersonal and communication skills.
* Ability to prioritise and manage a heavy workload within tight timescales and set deadlines.
* Required to ensure reliability of data to provide management with the necessary information to assist in their decision making.
* Required to work closely with management and Corporate and Asset HR teams in circumstances which often require diplomacy and tact.
* The ability to define problems, analyse data, identify solution, and present recommendations is essential.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/064354.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.