Aberdeen Appointments Agency
A great opportunity for an Internal Salesperson to join our client on a full-time permanent basis in Aberdeen. The successful candidate with join a rapidly growing team to assist in the sales cycle as well as building relationships with clients and customers.
* Processing customer enquiries and orders; from initial enquiry to production of materials to management of the logistical aspects of the delivery
* Sourcing and procurement of non-stock materials for customer requirements
* Preparing export packaging for E&I bulk materials for domestic and international delivery
* Achieving materials delivery deadlines and ensuring customer problems or queries are resolved efficiently
* Maintaining customer expectations with quick responses, product information, providing suitable alternative options in a professional manner
* Maintaining good working relationships with customers and suppliers
* There may be additional duties in the warehouse as required
* Have relevant business experience, preferably with an understanding of Electrical cables and their associated E&I bulk materials
* Previous experience in Internal Sales within the Oil, Gas and Petrochemical Industry would be advantageous
* Be an organised self-starter, with the ability to work efficiently
* Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, customers, and suppliers
* You will also be computer literate, especially with Microsoft Office packages
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.