Career Locum Group
Career Locum Group are a new healthcare recruitment specialist in Scotland currently recruiting for Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers in ABERDEEN to help support the private sector within Health and Social Care.
As well as a supportive clinical and operational team who will be there for you 24/7, CLG offer flexibility on both day and nightshifts with part-time or full-time hours available to work around your schedule.
We pride ourselves on quality care and ensuring we bring only the best service to our clients. Committed to continuity and growth across all care groups within the private sector, we are now currently recruiting for the best healthcare talent within the industry who demonstrate high standards of care for roles across Glasgow.
For more information, contact our HCA team on 01224 984605
For this role we would require:
- An SSSC Registration
- 6 months’ UK care experience in a similar role within the last year
- The Right to Work in UK
Apply today to have a confidential discussion with our recruitment team about our current opportunities in your area, pay-rates and the benefits of working with CLG, including:
- Pay rate scale of £10.00 – £24.00 per hour
- Ability to choose your own schedule to fit with your lifestyle
- Excellent pay-rates & weekly payroll
- Priority agency bookings
- A nursing recruitment team with extensive combined local market experience
- Free PVG check
- Free Occupational Health Assessment
- Free Training
- Free Uniform
- Auto enrolment in our company pension scheme
- Holiday accrual
Job Reference: CLG1
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.