Field Sales Executive
*Looking for a new professional challenge, within a high performing field sales team?*
*Do you want to be the face of one of Scotland’s most recognisable household brands,* *CR* *Smith*?
Relentless focus on product excellence and customer experience is at the heart of everything we do, rated *Excellent* on Trust Pilot, we have also recently been voted the *best *company in the UK in our sector by consumer champion Which.co.uk
As we continue to be the very best in our market, we deliver leading sales & technical training to our field sales teams whilst investing in our people so that you can genuinely drive your personal career development – and our business, whilst achieving financial stability.
What we offer –
* Competitive Earning Package OTE £60K+ (uncapped commission and bonus)
* Employed and self employed options available
* Executive Company Car
* Monthly company sales incentives and awards including trips away, cash prizes, meals for 2, Shopping Vouchers
* Quarterly team hospitality days
* Elite club membership for consistent target achievers – extra incentives and awards
* Latest in sales aid technology and marketing kit
* Fully certified sales & masterclass product training ( industry leading 8 weeks training programme)
* Flexible working hours to suit
* Fully pre-qualified appointments provided & arranged
* Excellent career opportunities and mentoring schemes
CR Smith is Scotland’s number one home improvement specialist and with over 45 years’ experience, it is an established and well-trusted household brand.
With a recent £3m investment in our state of the art manufacturing factory, we offer a full range of exclusive products, including our Lorimer range of windows, doors and bespoke Living Spaces in addition to our FIX repair and upgrade service.
What we expect of you-
· Demonstrate a background in sales and have a real desire to succeed – We will consider any B2B/B2C/Retail/Customer Services background
· Ambitious candidates who want to be rewarded significantly for hitting and overachieving their targets and will thrive off the continuous coaching, training & career development we offer to ensure your on-going development.
· Offer customers the most advanced products on the market with the very best guarantees and outstanding finance options (industry leading finance options currently at 2.9% APR and nothing to pay for 12 months)
· The ideal candidate will be highly motivated with an entrepreneurial flair, the determination to build their own business and go the extra mile whilst representing a leading national brand.
· Full UK Drivers Licence with a minimum of 1 years driving experience
With the nation now investing more than ever in to their properties, this is the perfect time to join the number one home improvement specialist in the UK, build your own business whilst providing customers with their *home sweeter home.*
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: £50,000.00-£60,000.00 per year
* Company car
* Company events
* Company pension
* Discounted or free food
* Employee discount
* Free parking
* On-site parking
* Private medical insurance
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus scheme
* Commission pay
* Performance bonus
* Quarterly bonus
* Sales: 1 year (preferred)
* Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: On the road
Reference ID: YJFSEAB
Expected start date: 09/01/2023
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.