Bright Horizons Family Solutions
*Nursery: *Bright Horizons First Class Day Nursery
*Working pattern: *Full time / Permanent / Mon-Fri / 40 hours
*Salary: *£22,214.40 – £28,828.80 (dependent on qualification(s)/experience)
*Location: *Craigiebuckler Aberdeenshire AB 15 8QW
Bright Horizons First Class Nursery is currently recruiting for a Full time Early Years Assistant to join their team.
This nursery is a 72 place nursery that offer a wide range of activities for children 3 months – 5 years. It offers on site parking.
The role is working full time. As an Early Years Practitioner working with us, you can expect a competitive salary of (£22,214.40 – £28,828.80) dependent on experience , excellent training and development as well as a caring and passionate place to work.
*Your role as Early Years Practitioner will include: *
* Provide high standards of quality within the nursery including the environment, resources and experiences offered to children.
* Observe, support and extend children’s learning.
* Plan appropriately for children using the curriculum of excellence/ pre-birth to three.
* Good knowledge and understanding ‘Building the ambition’ and ‘Girfec’
* Maintain accurate and effective children’s records.
* Work in partnership with parents/carers and other family members.
* Demonstrate good practice with regard to special needs and inclusion.
* Ensure that children are kept safe and that staff understand, and when necessary follow, Safeguarding Procedures.
* Be a Key Person carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships with a small group of children and their families.
* Adhere to all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
* Work as a team with other staff members.
*Essential Skills & Experience: *
* SVQ Level 3 or HNC in childhood practice, or any other qualification recognised as a practitioner qualification with the SSSC.
*We offer an extensive benefits package which includes: *
* Amazing high street discounts with popular retailers
* Employee appreciation month with treats/meals for the team
* External 24 hour helpline with counsellors for any issues you want to discuss (debt etc.)
* Access to 18 training courses including Child Protection and ongoing training and development
* Excellent career opportunities in a huge organisation
* A ‘World Class’ Induction programme
“5 out of 6 employees would recommend Bright Horizons as a Great Place to Work!”
You may have experience of the following: Childcare Practitioner, Early Years Practitioner, Play worker, Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Nurse, Early Years Educator.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,214.40-£28,828.80 per year
* Additional leave
* Company events
* Company pension
* Employee discount
* Referral programme
* Sick pay
* Store discount
* Wellness programme
* Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.