MRB Document Controller – initial 6 month contract – Based Aberdeen
The client, a global oilfield services business, is currently looking to hire a MRB Document Controller for an initial 6 month contract based in Aberdeen.
The position will be offered on a PAYE contract, rate negotiable with the likelihood for extension beyond the initial 6 months.
Provide Quality Documentation support to manufacturing operations, collate and build Manufacturing Record Books for refurbished, repaired and new build subsea equipment.
• Build and collate all necessary Quality Documentation to create MRB (Manufacturing Record Book) accurately & quickly, confirming material traceability of equipment for repair and refurbishment.
• Establish and improve Quality documentation processes, including supporting move to digital work packets and paperless records.
• Scanning and storage of quality documents
• Any other duties as may be applicable from time to time to support business outcomes
• Comply and actively support company, Quality, HSE and Integrity policy
• HND in Business Management, Engineering or Data discipline or
• Equivalent experience in Quality Assurance, Records or Document control, manufacturing or workshop operations.
• Works effectively as part of team
• Works effectively cross functionally and across departments
• Previous experience in Quality Control or Assurance roles
• Inquisitive nature and desire to continually improve
• Previous experience with digital document management systems
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.