Bardwood Support Services Limited
BardWood Support Services are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for Area Security officers that can demonstrate the confidence, experience, drive, flexibility, and determination to provide the highest standard of operational service within a busy environment. The ideal candidates will possess the skills to deliver an effective and efficient service to the organisation. This is an exciting opportunity to work based in various job centres in the area. We are looking for officers with a trustworthy attitude, attentiveness and especially approachable as you will be public facing.
As an Area Security officer, you will be responsible for protecting both staff and visitors on the premises, as well as providing a helpful and friendly approach to all situations. You will need to be vigilant in your duties, whilst ensuring any security related concerns are deescalated in a controlled and safe manor. Every day is different, and so you will be expected to have an adaptable approach, as well as willing to stand for long periods of time.
As this is an area security officer role, you must be willing to travel to various job centres in the area. A full driver’s licence and access to your own vehicle is required.
Location: DWP ABERDEEN EBURY HOUSE AB11 6DR
Shift pattern: 5 days out of 6 (between Monday to Saturday) 08.45 to 17.15, must be flexible to work any days.
* 5.6 weeks holiday per year (8 of these will be in lieu of bank holidays, worked or not worked)
* Workplace pension scheme
* Great 4 Savings employee discount scheme
* Progression, training and development opportunities
* Access control and securing the premises
* Reporting incidents/events
* Dealing with emergency situations
* Adhering to site procedures
* Full drivers licence and access to own vehicle
* SIA badge
* Be a team player
* Must be alert, visible and smart at all times
* Excellent communication skills
* Must have 5 year checkable work history, and full right to work
If you feel you have what it takes to deliver an exceptional service to the client, and are looking for a new opportunity, please apply today for an immediate interview
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.