St. James's Place
Who We Are
People have always been at the heart of St. James’s Place, we value long-term relationships and we are a home for people who care about the future – financially, environmentally and socially. These core values have enabled us to become a leading FTSE 100 Wealth Management company.
Administrator – Operations Support
Location: Aberdeen. Office based Monday to Friday only – parking provided in private car park.
Our Operations Support team are seeking a full-time person to join them on an exciting journey to provide a first-class service to all visitors at our locations, provide a support function to a team of Managers and support reception activity whilst working towards the achievement of all key Business objectives.
If you have previous Customer Service or office experience and are looking to join a fast-growing, encouraging, and nurturing business to progress your career this role could be for you. We are committed to growing talent and supporting career pathways that could progress within our Operations team, Partnership or management teams.
If you have an appetite to develop yourself, your skills and your future, our Team ethos will encourage you to be the best version of yourself, with this role creating an excellent gateway to a successful career at SJP.
What you’ll be doing:
· Co-ordinating diary management, scheduling 1-1 meetings, support with meeting preparations and creation of digital 1-1 packs, manage diaries for all meeting rooms and ensure relevant supplies are ordered and in stock within the location.
· Distributing internal communication where required including Facilities memos.
· Proactively contributing to meetings, taking minutes and ensuring actions are followed up.
· Supporting facilitating Location and community related events – in both the build up and on the day.
· Making travel and accommodation arrangements, ensuring efficient use of time and minimal expenditure.
· Reception duties
· Managing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders across the Business
We are looking for someone who has:
· Ability to build strong relationships internally and externally by employing a broad range of communication techniques.
· Strong administration skills, with good knowledge of Microsoft packages, such as Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
· Preferably experience of management of multiple diaries and workshop/webinar planning and some experience of working in a reception environment.
· Ability to work independently and use own initiative as well as being able to work as part of the team, supporting team members where required.
· Willingness to make own decisions on prioritising workload and taking responsibility for own tasks.
· We provide a comprehensive induction, ongoing training, whilst working as part of our Operations Support Team.
NB. Working hours to be discussed with Line Manager (Monday to Friday).
Research tells us that applicants (especially those from underrepresented groups) can be put off from applying for a role if they do not meet all the criteria or have been on an extended career-break. If you think you would be a good match for this role and can demonstrate some transferable experience please apply, regardless of whether you tick every box.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.